Brand New Stunning Townhouses within Indooroopilly Schools Catchment!
These two brand new town homes, positioned in a quiet, elevated street in desirable Taringa, are a stylish modern design incorporating low maintenance living to suit today’s busy lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for lock and leave convenience, wanting to be in the highly sought after Indooroopilly State School catchment or investment property with easy and quick access to every possible amenity, these spacious and clever-layout residences are just right for you!
Spread over 150sqm and split over two levels, the home are focused on entertaining and living the lower level features an open plan living dining and kitchen, flowing seamlessly out to a spacious deck to the front. Beautiful timber look tiled flooring throughout the living areas match perfectly with stylish stone benchtops.
Quality Blackbutt timber staircase sleek connecting to upper level bedrooms with pretty urban views. Enjoying balmy evenings on the master suites private deck with a good book and a glass of wine inner-city living doesn’t get any better than this.
– The two townhouses are in a small complex of 5 townhouses
– Modern open plan layout set out over two levels
– Gourmet kitchen with ample storage cabinetry, stone benchtops, stylish timber look tiled splashbacks and all Bosch appliances including gas cooktops, dishwasher, oven, range-hood and waste disposal
– Tiled flooring throughout the living areas
– Lounge and dinning with lots of natural light and high ceilings
– Front entertaining area seamlessly blend the outdoors with inside extending living spaces
– Downstairs powder room and laundry
– Extra storage space under staircase
– Master bedroom with floor to ceiling tiled ensuite, walk-in robe and its own balcony
– 2 remaining generous bedrooms with built in robes
– Master robes consisting of a mixture of long and short hanging, shelves and drawers
– Spacious family bathroom with a shower-over-bath with floor to ceiling tiled features
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Wireless enabled video doorbell
– Internal access from garage to living room
– Single lock-up garage with ample room for storage plus one exclusive off street parking
– Plenty of curbside parking alongside Broomfield Street and Hillsdon Street
– 1 min walk (160m)to local popular Abode Cafe and grocery
– Low Body Corporate fees of $426p/q (including sinking fund,insurance and admin fund)
– In the catchment of Indooroopilly State School and Indooroopilly State High School
– 3mins(1.3km) drive to Indooroopilly State School, 4mins(1.9km) drive to Indooroopilly State High School
– 5mins(2.4km) drive to Brisbane Boys College, 8mins(3km) drive to St Peters Lutheran Collage
– 9mins(4.4km) drive to University of Queensland
– 3mins(1.3km) drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Center
– 6mins(2.4km) drive to Toowong Village Shopping Center
– 1.2km to Taringa Train Station
– 5meters to 414 & 415 bus stop covering location of Indooroopilly Shopping Center, University of Queensland and Brisbane CBD within 20mins
There is no doubt that townhouses are highly demanded in Taringa, and with 3 townhouses out of 5 in the complex that have already been sold and under contact, these remaining 2 townhouses are coming onto the market only rarely.
For townhouse living at its finest, don’t miss these brand new 3 bedroom homes in a highly sought after location with easy access to shops, transport, schools, parks. So if one of these two homes looks like it may tick your boxes, call Yan today for more information or to organize a viewing.