A Rare Development Opportunity with DA Approval on 2019m2
A rare opportunity to secure the property with totalling 2019m2 of land zoned High Density Residential 1. The property already received DA approval with all paperwork and apartment planning ready, and can develop into 6 storeys and 49 new units. it has a frontage of 52 metres with ideal size and location. The units will boast unrivalled 180 degree Brisbane city view from first storey upwards.
The proposed apartments will offer central location and ease of living. Located in a desirable pocket of the suburb, this property is just a very short walk away from the newly refurbished Lutwyche City Shopping Centre. Surrounded by natural parks and reserves including Bradshaw park, Prentice park, and the Kedron brook bike path, nature is never too far away. The vibrant Albion restaurant precinct and cafes are opening up close by. Express bus into CBD or walk to Train and be in the CBD within 15 minutes. Perfectly located with only 5.5K away from CBD, this proposed development combined with its unprecedented central location offers the perfect platform for lively inner-city living.
- Total site area of 2019m2 zoned High Density Residential 1
- 5km from Brisbane CBD, walk to shopping and transport
- Approved DA plan with 6 story apartment
- Impressive City Views from the first storey upwards
- Sweeping 180 degree panoramic views overlooking Brisbane
- A wide frontage ideal for development
- Walking distance to the Inner City Bypass, Airport Link Tunnel and Legacy Way
- Excellent location close to a variety of vibrant lifestyle options
- Area attracts strong rental returns and in high demand from tenants
- All houses in rentable condition
This is a rare development opportunity near Brisbane CBD, so contact us today.